TIE lead the way in surgical instrument marking technologies. Laser technology is utilised by the world’s leading manufactures. It is versatile, cost effective and long lasting.
Utilising the latest Laser Marking Technologies, TIE can mark your surgical instrumentation with a phrase or code of your choice.
We can mark individual serial numbers, graphics, tray names, doctors names, departments and even barcodes, in fact their are over 50 different styles to choose from including the increasingly popular DataMatrix barcode.
With laser marking, the possibilities for surgical instrument identification are endless, weather you want to individually track instruments or simply identify a Dr’s Tray, TIE offers the complete range of solutions.
TIE laser marking offer includes:
- Laser Marking as a service
- Laser Marking rental, we will train your staff or have one of ours
- Laser Marking system purchase
- Mark removal system
- Surgical Data Matrix Scanners – TIE can supply scanners specifically designed for the CSSD environment
Unlike a simple laser supplier – TIE has the knowledge of the medical industry and can deliver a solution that works from day one.
Already have a laser system? No problems, a TIE technician can help you get that up and running. We hate seeing large investments not producing an excellent outcome.
TIE are able to offer simple colour coding of your instrument handles, we have a large range of colours.
- Breaks down language barriers,
- Enables instrument Identification at a glance,
- Eliminates the need for magnifying lamps or glasses,
- Provides High Visibility and Instant Identification,
- Is clear and simple,
- Improves Productivity,
- Is Cost Effective, and
- Is Long Lasting
Innovation and Development
TIE are currently researching different methods of colour coding to offer a more versatile service, irregular shapes, longer lasting and more colours.
Stay tuned for more information.