TIE offers more than a range of repair, service and maintenance services. We offer a complete surgical instrument management solution.
TIE is the ONLY independent national service provider for surgical instrument management. This service has been developed to help you provide financial accountability, risk management, transparency and accountability for your instrument management process.
What benefits does our management service deliver?
- Complete accountability & lifecycle management of your instrumentation from the original purchase, service & repair events, until the item is decommissioned.
- Periodic safety & function tests, documented to ensure traceability
- Staff training in early failure identification techniques
- Savings on freight, servicing and repair charges
- Technical reporting, brand analysis & warranty control
- Financial reporting tools, analyze savings, cost allocations & map spending trends
- A management system customized to save your staff time
TrackaTool, by TIE is an online solution developed for surgical instrument asset management and is made up of 4 key components.
- Asset Register
- All instruments are individually identified
- Assigned to trays
- Re-order information in one place
- Serial number and batch details logged
- Track instrument age and all warranty details
- Special instrument requests and surgeon preferences
- Live Service and Repair Status
- All current and previous job available to view
- Check job status and job contents
- Check despatch details and freight con-notes
- Complete Service Histories
- Complete maintained and service histories for each instrument
- Reported faults and resolutions, costings and dates
- Advanced Reporting Functions
- Tray sheets
- Reports by manufacturer, model and name
- Perform brand comparisons
- Check instrument longevity and average costing
- Other management KPI’s available