A TIE instrument refurbishment is an alternative to a brand new instrument.
We utilise BRAND NEW sub-assemblies and fit them to your devices restoring them to their original condition. We have hundreds of sub-assemblies in stock and can order thousands more.
TIE is proud to offer the largest range of surgical instrument refurbishment services in Australia. We utilise the latest technologies, processes and parts from Europe and the USA to bring you a high quality, value for money solution in a timely fashion.
We offer complete replacement assemblies for a wide variety of instrumentation covering many minimally invasive surgical areas such as Urology, Arthroscopic & Laparoscopic Instrumentation including:
- Resectoscope Systems including Working Elements
- Cystoscope, Hysteroscope & Examination Sheaths
- Arthroscopic Punch & Graspers
- Flexible & Semi-Rigid Urology Graspers & Biopsy Forceps
- Optical Stent Graspers & Biopsy Forceps
- Laparoscopic Needle Holders
- Diathermy Sheaths & Insert Jaw Assemblies, and
- Many, many more
TIE is committed to providing the most cost effective and high quality services to healthcare professionals Australia wide.